For the past 15 years I have been a customer of theirs and during this period I have never been disappointed with any service they have provided here to us at High Steel. One Stop is truly one stop for us.
High Steel Structures, Inc.
One Stop stands behind their workmanship and warranty repairs. They are quick to respond to emergency issues and provide onsite repairs.
One Stop understands the importance of providing high quality repairs at a fast turnaround time. They have helped us in many cases by doing overnight and weekend repairs when time was crucial to our customer."
"I have been doing business with One Stop electric motor shop since they open. Their knowledge of motors and equipment is impressive. In my business I’m frequently in need of electric motor repair and recommendation of one stop motor shop is always first on my list."
Want to share your story? We'd love to hear from you!
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. We also accept checks and cash.
- Should I replace small three phase motors on repair them?
- Replace them unless special.
- Can inverter duty motors be rewound?
- Can I determine why my three phase winding is burnt?
- Yes, we can provide that service.
- What if there is a burnt odor coming from my motor?
- You should get your motor tested.
- When I call in will I talk to a real person or is it a robot phone system?
- You will always talk to a real person.
- What motor manufactures are you a warranty station for?
- All major manufactures.
Still have questions? Contact us today!